BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

CHECK THIS OUT!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

TWO outfits from yesterday!




Sorry i didn't post these yesterday- my connection was bad!

We have two AMAZING and stylish outfits!
Congrats to Shakira_Avril- your outfit was creative, classy, and cool. The colored hairbow adds POP!

And Congrats to VanAndAsh- your outfit was creative and pink! I love how it looks like a bunch of different pieces but it is simple, easy, and completely WONDERFUL!

There will probably be more outfits today- these were from yesterday!
xoxo,
loveshorses5

3 comments:

VanAndAsh/Delia said...

Oh,honey,how sweet are u!
Thanks so so much-it means the world to me!
I've just started following the blog-and I love it!!!
I'm sure it will be one of the best blogs ever!Thanks again.I love you.I means so much!!!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Thankssss :D

loveshorses5 said...

Your welcome! Thanks so much for the kind words and being an inspiration!
xoxo,
loveshorses5