BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

CHECK THIS OUT!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Stardoll and the City



...don't you just love that banner of mine? Lol, juuust kidding guys, i'm not self-centered like most make me out to be. Any who, this isn't my personal blog so i'm not gonna write all about me here. What i am going to write about is the new Stardoll and the City shop in the Starplaza. Obviously, the title is derived from the famed series and now film[s] Sex and the City. How do you guys feel about the items? And talk about those prices. I'd say if you aren't wealthy on Stardoll, that shop is gonna be a hard one to collect on if you're like me and you try to get all items in the shop before it disappears. I'm down to 9 bucks, and i didn't even buy the entire place out. If i can't afford it, i can't afford it. They're very gorgeous items anyway. Click the tribute photo to get to the shop itself. And preview what the items look like below the tribute photo!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Preview of Items:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: