BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

CHECK THIS OUT!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

3 really spectacular outfits!





Hey guys!

This morning I found two really great DIY outfits by SeDonaJ and gushypet2! They must've taken a long time to do, and they deserve some credit! Last night I also found a really nice layered look by Vicky.Vicky_ that looks really BEAUTIFUL!

SeDonaJ looks AHMAZING in her DIY dress made out of bracelets. I can't even tell you how much time she must've put into it! And it shows. She even has done DIY lips and hair-its gorgeous! She is the DIY queen!

gushypet2 looks so glamourous in her DIY dress! I can so see it on the red carpet and I love the flower bodice! Perfect 10!

Vicky.Vicky_ looks so chic in her neutral tone outfit. I love the brown undertones and the little top hat pulls it all together! LOVE it!

All right guys, what do you think? Leave a comment! And remember, 100th follower wins 100 stardollars and LE!
love,
Gwen


(P.S. click on their nicknames to get a link to their page!)

0 comments: